Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3 days and counting


I have been alittle busy the last couple of days getting the bike all ready. I have got to admit I am alittle concrened about the weather. I look at it like this,I will hope for the best and deal with the rest.I am very determinded to make this years ride a safe trip,but at the same time I will move forward to make sure that a child is granted a wish they so deserve. I could not be doing this if it was not for the support of all my family and friends. You are all very special and I cheerish each and every one of you. I started this because of of two very special people in my life. Seeing the power one wish granted to Dylan was something I will never forget. How it perked him up and helped him by giving him the hope and joy to beat his illness was nothing short of amazing.Now I want other kids and there familys to experence this same feeling. The other reason was a promise I made to Bobby,you see rideforwishes is something we talked about doing together. I know Bobby will be with me for each and every mile I ride. I would like to invite everyone to help make wishes come true by printing out the flier and sending it in with your donations.I look forward to reading your comments as I cross this great country on a mission to help these kids be GRANTED ONE WISH

No comments:

Post a Comment