Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ride is getting close


Hello All

Just a friendly hello to let everyone know I am almost ready,Did alittle maintenance on the bike last weekend and took it to the dealer to have them show me how to bypass the security system,Just in case I need it. From time to time ( Everyday I am gone) I will post pictures and let everyone know where I am at. I plann on riding to my brother Dannys home in Bishop the first day and spending the night with him and his wife Ann ( thats his back yard in picture) wish I had a natural pond and creek in my yard. All kidding aside he and his wife have a lovely home that is in a great location that just happens to be on my way north. From there I will head north and head up into Idaho for my second night. I will cut this short I hear kathy asking me to watch a movie with her. You all have a great night and until I write again
Keep the chrome side up
Dave
To Donate please kindly make checks payable to The Make A Wish Foundation
Please include ride for wishes in the memo'
Send payment to
Make-A-Wish Foundation Of Orange County and the Inland Empire
14232 Red hill Ave Tustin, Ca 92780
For Further information please contact Dave Rusk at 714-875-1273 or rideforwishes@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment