Sunday, June 14, 2009

ride is getting closer


hello all

i would like to thank everyone that has donated to The make A Wish Foundation. PLease continue to support this event.I have been getting things together for the trip. I will be leaving from Newprot Beach on July 4th. The Orange County Sheriffs and The Make A Wish Foundation are doing a celebration for the wish kids and there familys,I will leave from that celebration.

I have also purchased a new fullface helmet for the trip so now I have Kathy happy with getting that honey-do completed. As my travels find me far from home I will keep this image in my mind. Yes Bobby and I wanted to do this together but now I will just keep him in my heart and go at this alone. Dylan will join me for the last leg of my trip when he meets me outside of LA and rides the last 100 or so miles with me home.
until I write again
Keep The Chrome Side Up
Dave
To Donate please kindly make checks payable to The Make A Wish Foundation
Please include ride for wishes in the memo'
Send payment to
Make-A-Wish Foundation Of Orange County and the Inland Empire
14232 Red hill Ave Tustin, Ca 92780
For Further information please contact Dave Rusk at 714-875-1273 or rideforwishes@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment