Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 1 of ride


Hello all well the morning started out early 0530 ronnie and I met dylan and the girls in newport beach for breakfast and celebration at the American legion hall. The girls were all teary eyed when the celebration was completed and it was time for me to hit the road. I did make it to my brothers house and boy was it a hot ride. meet a couple of other riders along the way and gave out some information about ride for wishes. Total miles today = 420 only 8000 more to go/lol. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and I will write more tomorrow.

Keep The Chrome Side Up

Dave


2 comments:

  1. Read your story on the Make-A-Wish page as I was filling out my volunteer application. What an inspiring story! Will be following your trip! Have a safe journey. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good time at the breakfast yesterday. Thanks for including me. Glad to hear you made it to your brothers OK. Will be following your trip nightly. .God Bless. your friend, Ronnie

    ReplyDelete