Friday, July 3, 2009



Good evening all. I wanted to let everyone know we are all ready to roll in the morning and that I should be in Bishop by nightfall tomorrow. For those of you who are makeing me earn your donations the miles on the bike to start is 22989 ( I am not counting 10ths). I would like to thank everyone who has donated or is gettng ready to donate. As many of you know The Make-A-Wish foundation is very close to my heart and has done wonderful work for thousands of kids all around our country and abroad. PLease help me and give back to a foundation that is ALWAYS willing to help a child.

Until tomorrow have a great night

Keep The Chrome Side Up

Dave

To Donate please kindly make checks payable to The Make A Wish Foundation
Please include ride for wishes in the memo'

Send payment to Make-A-Wish Foundation Of Orange County and the Inland Empire
14232 Red hill Ave Tustin, Ca 92780
For Further information please contact Dave Rusk at 714-875-1273 or rideforwishes@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment