Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 6




Hello All

It has been a bear of a day. Made it from Fort Nelson BC to Hains Junction which is 714 miles.I should be in Fainbanks on friday. Today was more dry then wet. Rode through mostly mountains,seen Deer,Elk,Mountain Goat and a pair of wild horses.They got alittle mad at me for stoping because they had a colt, I guess I was alittle to close to them. Getting in full day rides seeing it does not get dark until 12am. I should be heading south on either sat or sunday depending on the weather.I am still going to make the trip out to the Artic Circle but if there is any chance of rain I will not try it.Getting there involves 115 miles of gravel road and I have herd conflicting stories so I will find out for myself. you all have a great night and will write more tomorrow

Keep The Chrome Side Up

Dave

1 comment:

  1. You sure are putting in the miles and seeing a lot in the process. Can't wait to see all the pictures of the trip. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete