Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 10


Hello All

I had a great night in Fort St John,oooooooooooooooops Fort Nelson The Best part of the night was the dream I had.You see since my brothers passing I have not had him in any of my dreams until last night. We were out on a boat playing on the lake,skiing,swimming and fishing,all the things my brother and I loved to do together,I know I was thinking the same thing what about riding together?? well I hope that will come in time but just the fact that I had him in one of my dreams is a blessing because it was really bugging me that I had not seen him in any of them for over a year. I want to thank all the family and friends that have supported me in doing this ride,but lets not forget what the main purpose is for this ride and that is so kids can have there wishes granted. Those wishes do not happen without each and everyones support through there donations to The Make-A-Wish Foundation. Todays ride was very wet for the last 100 miles but all in all it was a great day. total miles today 710 and heading south. I should be in Montana tomorrow and getting alittle closer to home.once I hit the heat I know I will be close to home.

you all have a great day

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment