Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 10 Four Courners 2011

I must say that riding in the rain is not at all fun but when you have the right gear it is not bad. I left Madawaska, Maine in a light rain and then about 100 miles west the gates opened up and it started to pour for about 10 miles. The road was very straight so pulling over was not needed. Rode through that and got back into light rain for the rest of the day. I am in Cadwell, Onterio Canada which is about 430 miles west of Madawaska and just south of Montreal, Canada. The Four Corners Park in Madawaska , Maine is awsome, I just wish someone was around so I could have gotten a picture of me with the bike but o well such is life. I can think of alot worse things that are happening around us so I am very thankfull for be able to complete this ride to help a child be granted their one heartfelt wish. I have decided that I am going to hang all the wish stars at the last corner which will be in Calif. I think it will be alittle more fun having them all there. Dylan will ride to the last corner with me and if anyone wants to join me for a ride to the last corner please let me know. I am beat so I am going to say good night but not before I remind you that this ride is to help the Make-A-Wish Foundation grant wishes to kids with life threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
Everyone have a wonderful night
Keep thechrome side up
Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment