Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 14 Four Corners 2011









Today was a great day. I started off tired but snapped out of it after I went to the Harley Dealer to get my bikes oil changed. I met the owner of the dealer in Souix Falls,SD and low and behold they support the Make-A-Wish Foundation by having a event they call Harley Nights the first weekend after July 4th of every year. To date they have raised over a million dollars to help grant wishes for the kids in South Dakoda,Awsome work they are doing to help some very derserving kids. I also got to visit with the staff of the local wish house in Souix Falls,they welcomed me and were a great staff who does alot of hard work making these wishes come true. Thanks for letting me visit with you guys and the departing goodies, I realy like the mini wish stars I you gave me for my tank,they realy look good. Today I rode 490 miles in a cilly morning that turned into an 80 degree T-shirt day. Tomorrow I am going to go for a short ride through the Black Hills and go see the mountain with the faces/LOL I mean Mount Rushmore. Heading west should be clear days for a while and I hope it holds until I get home but if not I just suit up and head on down the road because I will not let alittle rain stop me from my mission to help these kids have a wish granted. I should have some cool pictures tomorrow so stay tuned. I would like to thank everyone for there support.


Everyone have a great night and I will talk to you later.


Keep The Chrome Side Up


Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment