Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I said goodbye to Canada today and hello Detroit City. Today was very cloudy with more rain but I did manage to get a few road pictures when the rain stoped. I rode 583 miles to get back into the old USA and I am glad to be home,I can read the signs again/LOL. I am going to be heading west via hwy 94 in the morning and where I end up I will let you know tomorrow night. Again I met an older gentleman who wanted to know what the star on the bike was all about. I told him about the Make-A-Wish and the work they do. I am sitting here and tonight my back is hurting alittle so I am going to make this short and sweet. I enjoyed my ride through Canada but did not like the rain. All in all it has been a good trip,I havehad alot of people ask me about my bike and I am not one to hold back when it comes to helping the kids be granted one heartfelt wish. Ride For Wishes was something Bobby and I wanted to do together and one day Dylan and I will ride together to make people aware of the work the foundation does. I have talked to Dylan everyday and everyday he tells me he is glad I am helping other kids have a wish. Dylan is also maping all my stops which should make a very cool way for him to get a lesson on the different states. I am starting to think about my last leg home where I willl go and pick up Dylan so he can ride to the last corner with me. I would like to thank everyone for there support and wish everyone the best.
Keep the chrome side up.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment