Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 17 four corners,2011








Hello

I made it to the third corner today and I am now just south of Tacoma,Washington. I rode 634 miles today in complete sunshine. I guess I am lucky because I got through Seattle without getting rained on. I am looking forward to getting home. Today I left Idaho but not before waking up my buddy Mike to thank him for the shower and bed for the night. I am starting to acke in places I have never before hurt but it is all worth it when I know that our efforts are helping kids with life threatening medical conditions be granted their one heartfelt wish. I learned today that the kids and Kathy had a car wash yesterday and earned $122.00 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation,Way to go guys that is simply awsome. Knowing I have a family backing me, all my friends and co-workers supporting this event has made doing this much easier. I am deeply thankful for all this support and would like to thank each and every one of you,because of YOU four kids recieved there one heartfelt wish.

Everyone have a wonderful night.

Keep the chrome side up

Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment