Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 1


Hello everyone

I am in Holbrook,Az which is about 647 miles from Lake Elsinore,Ca

Leaving at night was a very wise move even though I am in for the night and it is only noon July 4th. I have a bed and shower at the motel 6 which is just my style when alone on the road. I rode through some really nice areas of AZ and yes there is more then desert here. Anyway I am beat seeing I left last night at 11pm, I would like to thank everyone that came down to Orginal Mikes to see me off. As I ride across this country lets not forget who we are doing this for, THE WISH KIDS,They are so deserving and have gone through so much. The hope andjoy that is instilled in these kids will never be forgotten.. If youhave not done so please give alittle back and help these kids be granted ONE WISH.

Everyone have a great 4th of July holiday

Remember it does not matter what you ride as long as you Ride For Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment