Friday, July 23, 2010

Home


Hello Everyone

Just a short note to say thank you to everyone that supported me in helping to make wishes come true. The ride to New York was a pleasent ride with a few bumps and alot of enjoyment.I got to visit wish houses across our country and it reminded me how lucky we are to have such wonderful people that are devoted to making wishes come true for some very special kids. It was pure pleasure to read about Flying Michael Batman wish was granted while I was away. This young boy has been through so much in his young life, and then to have his wish come true to be a super hero was very uplifting to say the least. Please dont forget that these wishes are only made possible by everyone banding together and doing their part to help these kids. I am starting to think about next years ride already,but my back side is saying something different still/LOL. when I figure out what I will be doing to help make wishes come true next year you all will be the first to know.

Again thank you for your support

Keep The Chrome Side UP

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment